Community Development Coordinator position at West Winds Community Centre, Woodbridge
West Winds Community Centre is looking for a skilled and experienced Community Development Coordinator to work with the Channel community.
Your role will be:
- To build partnerships with a wide variety of stakeholders, including members of the community
- To facilitate and enable community initiatives and activities that build neighbourhood connections
- To recruit & coordinate the Volunteer Program for West Winds.
The skills we are looking for include:
- An understanding of community development models especially asset based community development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Highly developed project management abilities and skills
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- Highly developed report writing skills
For more information, please contact Sue Sagewood, Director at West Winds on 62674713, or email @email