Clarendon Vale Neighbourhood Centre
The Clarendon Vale Neighbourhood Centre (CVNC) is a safe welcoming space for all the Clarendon Vale/ Clarence Plains community and its surrounds. Designed by the community for the community CVNC can be used as a meeting space to enjoy a coffee, become involved in a program or service, access support or even volunteer in the local area.
CVNC’s mission is to bring people together to create conversations that create change.
The centre does this through providing a space where community members and other individuals passionate about Clarendon Vale and Clarence Plains can come together. At CVNC people voice their opinions and ideas and work together to continue to build a friendly and supportive community, where individuals and families can achieve their own goals, creating strong links between community members and a culture of care.
Our services and activities include -
- Drop-in services
- General Facilities - internet, fax, phone and photocopying
- Community Facilities - shower, washing machine/dryer
- Safe space to meet other service providers and workers
- Youth and children programs
- Senior programs
- Library outreach services
- Learner and driver mentoring
- Food support
- Community information and support
- Clarence Plains Community Shed
- Building and room rental
- Health and well-being programs
- Volunteering opportunities.
PO Box 102
Rokeby TAS 7019