Job Vacancy - Administration Officer supporting the CEO
NHT is seeking a personable and capable Administration Officer to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in our friendly and flexible work environment. A range of skills will enable you to assist the CEO with the day to day running of NHT. As well as administration duties you will contribute to our communication with members and key stakeholders. The position is 28 hours per week until 30 June 2021, SCHADS Award Level 4.
We are looking for someone with -
- proven experience in an administrative role
- excellent computer skills
- the ability to create and manage a range of communication platforms
- a general awareness of the roles and activities of Neighbourhood Houses
- an understanding of and commitment to confidentiality
- a good work ethic based on respect, pro-activity and humour
- a willingness to take direction as well as work as part of a team member
- ability to follow instructions, but can think on their feet when they need to
To find out more about the position and the selection criteria, download the position description below. If you have any questions contact Jonathan Bedloe on 6228 6515 or @email
APPLICATIONS CLOSE - 19 October 2020 at 12 noon. NB: only applications addressing the selection criteria will be considered.